Great tasting, quick and easy to make low carb bowl. This of course does’t have to be made with the exact ingredients listed, you could use any type of vegetables – broccoli, courgettes, aubergine… could also add some carbs to it such as sweet potato (pre cooked).
- 375g turkey steak fillets
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 carrot
- 2-3 cabbage leaves
- 3-5 baby tomatoes
- handful of spinach
- half a lemon
- small handful of cashew nuts
- curry powder
- chopped fresh parsley
- sesame seeds
- black pepper (coarse)
- coconut oil
- Slice your turkey steaks into strips, along with your pepper and cabbage leaves. Chop your carrots and your tomatoes – having everything at hand to and to your pan/wok.
- Add a generous tsp of coconut oil to a large pan or wok and heat
- Add your turkey strips followed by a generous tsp of curry powder and a shake of black pepper.
- Add your chopped carrots, keep contents moving.
- After approx 8-10 mins add your strips of pepper, tomatoes, spinach and cashew nuts
- Cook for a further 2 mins ensuring turkey is cooked throughout
- Turn off heat and add a squeeze of lemon, chopped parsley and a sprinkle of sesame seeds
- And thats it, you’re ready to plate!